Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random survey



1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Aqua

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes! As soon as he gets over here!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Most of the time

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A bit tired but happy that I don't have to get up for anything tomorrow!

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Tie between scissors and lipstick

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Last night's dream: Sam's Club was a labyrinth full of fresh fruit, cartoon butterflies, and flowers and I was not able to get out... And I was wearing my jammies with the cows jumping over the moon and shuffling the fruit like tetris shapes... Yeah, anywayz, back to normal people...

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Customers at work?

9. What are you craving right now?
Hmmm... Vanilla hazelnut coffee I'm about to have

10. Do you floss?
Usually but it's sporadic vs. organized daily flossing

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Caterpillars!

12. Are you emotional?
Not really... Well on some occasions, but those are few and far in between.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
When I was a kid

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both!

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes most of the time

16. Do you like yourself?
To a certain degree

17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush?
Yes if he's paying

18. What are you listening to right now?
An old Aqua video, LOL

19. Are your parents strict?
I don't live with them, but when I did, my mom was pretty liberal

20. Would you go sky diving?
Yes bring it on!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
It's all right

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Russian celebs, a couple

23. Do you rent movies often?
Um, no - *cough* uTorrent *cough*

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
OMG tons of things ^_^

25. Where is the one that has your heart?
On the couch, napping *HOW CUTE!!!!*
Posted using cast2blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!