Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things to get done before fall

You know it was coming, so here it is :D - summer to-do list

- have another pool party at Nina's
- watch the final 2 episodes of Breaking Bad (saving them, siiiigh)
- mail the package out to Alla
- make good luck charms with sea shells I got in Cape Coral last year
- spend a lot of time with siblings and siblings-in-law
- bake an apple pie from scratch
- watch the entire 3rd season of Mad Men
- drink lots of green and oolong tea
- organize something awesome for mom's birthday
- find a sweet apartment in Richmond
- enjoy the peach margaritas whenever possible
- begin working on my steampunk cyberlox
- catch up on some gaming
- enjoy all the cookouts with family & friends
- go to Myrtle Beach for a 3 day weekend
- work on my post-apocalyptic outfit
- make albums for the family out of my wedding photos, ribbons, and lace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!