Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A star is born (yeah right, LOL)

It all began when I won a photo contest and a cell phone company purchased one of my photos for $100 and used it in their advertisements. I thought: "Wow! Hey, so maybe... I can do more of this?" So I began seeking out photographers in my area, so that they would practice on me. It turned out that there is a whole scene out there, models building up their portfolio by getting free professional images by photogs who have to practice, or just love to shoot. Both get cool images from diverse individuals. I joined ModelMayhem.com, and over a span of just few months, I met with 5 different photographers and a local movie producer... I had five different photosets and I got a part in a local independent film.
Posted using cast2blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!