Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Valentine's Photo Shoot

One of my photographers wishes to have a Valentine's Day themed photoshoot. I'm thinking pin up. I need to hit up a near by Wal-mart for heart shaped suckers and some red satin ribbon to make bows for my hair. I told the photog to try and get his hands on some retro looking bar stools, a huge old school box of chocolates in a shape of a heart and perhaps a retro teddy bear. This shall be interesting.

Later in the month I have a sci-fi photoshoot with the same photog who'll be shooting with me to make a CD cover for a local band. Can't wait to get my hands on that wardrobe! For my make up, I'm thinking lost of metallics. Possibly foil-y silver shadow in a shape of a triangle on each eye lid and maybe navy blue mascara?

Of course, I need not to take my mind off of the two local indie films I am co starring in. Plenty of leather and denim for one of them and some seductive looking crap for the other. Siiiiigh.
Posted using cast2blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!