I was sent a coupon for a free Sargento® Cheese Snack through Influentser, and I chose to redeem it for colby cheese sticks. They were delicious, softer than regular string cheese that I am used to, and melty in a good way. Sargento® also sent me a free gift: a little insulated cooling pack for taking cheese sticks on the go. I started using the cooling pack to bring cheese sticks with me to work - that way it doesn't get too melty on the car ride to work. The Sargento® cheese snacks are pretty convenient, yet taste richer and feel more indulgent than your regular boring string cheese. Also, I love colby cheese, so cheese sticks made with it are just a no-brainer. My husband has been eating these babies like crazy, so I am guessing that he is of the same opinion. My favorite movie watching snack combo became these cheese sticks, with sliced apple and a few squares of dark chocolate. It feels art gallery refined, and it satisfies all my crunchy/cheesy/sweet cravings.
Definitely #ChooseSargentoCheese !
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!