So there is a new snack craze going on right now: Totchos! Imagine the crispy crunch, melted cheese and numerous toppings of your beloved nachos but with the added savory flavor of ORE-IDA tater tots. This delicious hybrid of ORE-IDA tater tots and nachos is really easy to make and is incredibly yummy and loved by all.
Here is my recipe for you to try:
Ingredients:
1 pkg. (32 oz.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cups of real bacon crumbles (I'd used Kirkland Signature brand)
1 bunch of fresh green onions OR 1 bunch of fresh dill weed, finely chopped
half a can coconut cream
Cooking directions:
Pre-heat oven to 425ºF.
Bake TATER TOTS as directed on package.
Spread TATER TOTS onto platter; top with cheese and bacon, wait until the cheese melts. Sprinkle with dill or green onions and top with coconut cream.
For more topping ideas and recipes, visit Kraft's recipe page here!
I received Ore-Ida® Tater Tots complimentary from Influenster. The recipe and all the opinions in this post are 100% my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!