My son just turned 2 a few days ago, and it just so happened that my sample Pampers Cruisers arrived the day before his birthday. I received the Pampers Cruisers from Influenster, a site that provides various product samples and coupons in exchange for an honest review. I've seen the Pampers Cruisers at the store before, but I wasn't sure. I'm so happy with the Pampers Babydry, which is what we currently use - I was afraid that the Cruisers would not absorb as much. They seemed thinner. But I was wrong.
I'm so happy I have tested them, because: Despite seeming thinner, Cruisers absorb as much as other Pampers. But they don't sag or bunch, and my son seems so much more comfortable in them. Since trying the sample diapers, I have bought a whole new giant bag of them!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!