This post will be about sunscreen. As it is now June and we've got what looks to be a long hot summer ahead of us, I have explored my options of essentials to stock up on. As a BzzAgent, I get various goodies to review from time to time, and this month, I received free Coppertone ClearlySheer to use and review.
The sample sunscreen came in soft, easy to squeeze plastic tubes and slender spray bottles. The size was perfect for sticking the sunscreen into my purse or pocket on the go. I had one stashed in the car, one in my backpack, and one by the door. The cream version pleasantly surprised me: it was very lightweight, absorbed in seconds, did not leave a greasy sheen, and felt very moisturizing. It didn't have the typical yucky "sunscreen" smell. It smelled fresh, a light citrusy scent. I rubbed it into my face every day, taking care to not miss any spots around my eyes. It didn't clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. It's perfect to use in place of a daytime moisturizer. I've used the ClearlySheer by itself and under makeup, both looked and felt great.
The spray version, for Beach and Pool, I used on my arms and neck, it was just as lightweight as the bottle version and not any different from any other spray on sunscreen I have used in the past, except that it wasn't strongly scented, another pleasant surprise. The scent was subtle and floral/fruity. My skin felt soft and not greasy after applying the sunscreen. The bottle told me that it was water resistant for yup to 80 minutes. The verdict: I think I've found a great way to get the everyday sun protection I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love and appreciate your comments, please let me know if you have a blog as well, I'd love to follow it!